- Support 4 IR Channels, where Channel 1 to Channel 3 for AV or Generic IR commands and 4th IR channel (two types of outputs one is low power and another is high power) dedicated for AC Control.
- 200 IR codes are supported, 50 IR codes per channel.
- On-board IR Receiver for IR Code learning.
- 8 Scenes for Channel 1 to Channel 3, each scene support execution of any of the assigned KNX scene (1-64) which triggers Macro.
- 8 dedicated Scenes for Channel 4, each scene support execution of any of the assigned KNX scene (1-64) which triggers sequence of AC control commands (AC ON/OFF, Set Temp, Mode, Fan Speed and Swing)
- Support 6 Macros for Channel 1 to Channel 3, each Macro can have maximum 10 IR codes (IR codes can be of different channels) with intermediate delay.
- AC Control dependent on external Window Sensor and Presence Detector input object.